Monday, September 17, 2007

More fiber?

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't posted about the recent fiber supply and there won't be any pictures of the finished yarn here either. I've kinda fallen into a lull as far as blogging goes, but my fiber activities are still going very strong! I plan to knit up some snowflake socks for my grandma, using the white cormo as the snowflake and the grey rambo as the main part of the sock. I'll try to take some pictures of the finished product, but I'm not sure when that will be!

Also, does anybody know when the next fiber shipment will be?

2 comments:

Margaret said...

The socks sound wonderful, so cozy! I got my new fiber a few days ago. Yum!

Anne P said...

Jennifer: Hopefully you've gotten yours by now. The packages are shipped out no later than the 15th of every other month. Holler if you haven't gotten yours!